Friday 20 August 2021

New start

*peers out in to the wilderness* 

Is there anyone still here? I don’t know if there is, but I’m going to reclaim this blog but now with a difference. I now acknowledge that I am more than just the tattoos I produce.

The things I am, the things I care about; know about and am passionate about equate to so so much more than just tattooing an the extremely corrupt and introverted industry it is. I’ve stopped battling to find my space within ‘the good ole boys club’ and I found myself a much nicer space in a place where I feel valued; my own space

I’m still tattooing but now I allow much more time for my other interests which include foraging, sustainability, natural parenting, witch craft and paganism, vegetarianism and veganism, crocheting, sewing, painting and block printing. 

I’ve began to address my mental health in a way that proactively accepts that I need help in order to live and fulfil my life goals. I’m not fighting to be ‘normal’ any more. I have been provisionally diagnosed with ADHD and my entire world just started to make a little more sense! 

I’ve so much to talk about, tattoos now make up at most 10% of my existence and I am no longer forcing my entire life to be about tattooing. I never fit entirely into that box, although I do see there is space for a small part of me in tattooing just not all of me.


Stick around if you want to hear more on any of these things that I’ve spoken about 🖤



No comments:

Post a Comment